Monday, March 18, 2013

Good Morning.  I am not so good yet at posting here.  I have been obsessed with the actual creation of crocheted items, designing, and surfing the net to get ideas on blogs, selling my handmade creations and figuring out this Google +.

I posted a picture the other day that appeared on my Google + page, but not here on my blog.  I have been unable to figure out how to move it here, so I will make a new post.


One of the motifs I have been working in is the 8 Pointed Star.  I featured it earlier in the blog but never followed through.  This particular block was made into a purse by creating another block and attaching with a handle.  It needs to be lined.



I worked the pattern again perfect it for acrylic yarn (the above being made with cotton) and added color.  So what do you think?  I am in the process of updating the written pattern with step by step picture.  As soon as that is finished, I will post - probably by tomorrow.  Thanks so much for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment