Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday, June 25th.  Thanks for all who are following and supporting me so far.  My mind has been running in circles with creativity, and I finally had to slow down and write some things down.  In this post, I am sharing a new crochet square that I have created and called the 8 Pointed Star Square.  This is just a preliminary picture.  My idea is to join two of these squares with a long crocheted edging/strap to make a small cross body messenger bag.  As I continue to work and refine this project, I will post pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a pattern for this?? My daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i do. I will try to post this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made your basket this afternoon! A great pattern! I would like to make this star pattern, too. I love to crochet. Thank you for your blog and for posting these patterns!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted the pattern for the eight pointed star.

    ReplyDelete