Monday, March 25, 2013

Crochet Earrings



It's been a cold, windy, cloudy day here in the midlands of South Carolina.  Right now it's a whopping 48 degrees!  But, when the 100 degree days get here in a few months I'm sure I'll be wishing for this coolness again!  Spring Fever has a hold on me now!

I wanted to share some designs I've been working on and get some feedback.  I have been trying to make some items quickly so I can begin selling on Etsy, so small things like earrings and hair ties have been my obsession lately.  These are my own designs and I hate to say it, but I am scared to death to put them up for sale!  What if no one buys them?  Does that mean my designs are no good?  Or my color choices?  It's all a learning process and I need to dive in. 

Please share your thoughts, I would welcome all of them.



















2 comments:

  1. Thats a nice idea to attach beads on the edges. I made a similar one but that is without beads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of the above items!

    ReplyDelete